Baja Designs Adventure Bike 1 Inch Squadron Kit Pro Baja Designs 497084
Light up all your adventures with the Universal Squadron Pro Adventure Bike LED Light Kit. This kit utilizes two Squadron Series Lights. The Pro in combo creates a perfect overall spread while the pro in spot adds distance. If you are looking for the ultimate addition to your Adventure Bike look no further.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee 30 Day Money Back
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView All The Light Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof Rain Proof Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight Less Driver Fatigue Natural Color Specifications (per light):
- Lumens: 4 900 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 42W / 3.5A
- Dimensions: 3.07 inch x 2.77 inch x 3.07 inch
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49 930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- (1) Squadron Pro Driving/ Combo LED Light
- (1) Squadron Pro Spot LED Light
- LED Dome Light Switch
- Wiring Harnesses
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42 degree) and the spot (6 degree) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Spot: A longer and narrower 6 degree beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 and 5)
- Baja Designs
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H8.0000” x L12.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!